A national workshop “Self-Formation Phenomenon in Technological and Living World” was started at the beginning of the year 2004.
- Promotion and dissemination within Lithuanian research and academic community of the knowledge of Self-Formation, both conceptual and application-specific;
- Attraction the interest of young and talented researchers to Self-Formation research and applications area.
- Self-formation conceptual issues
- Application of Self-formation in PV technology
- Application of Self-formation to fuel cell membrane manufacturing
- Application of Self-formation in nanotechnology
- Application of Self-formation in other fields of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
- Future trends of Self-formation research and application
To give lectures at the workshop will be invited leading researchers in the field from Lithuanian and European research centres.